Today, Skype has released new version of Skype 6.6 (184.108.40.206) for Windows Desktop, and Skype 220.127.116.117 for Mac platforms. See below for Offline download links.
Skype is software for calling other people on their computers or phones. Download Skype and start calling for free all over the world. Skype is available for Windows, Linux, Mac, Symbian, iPhone, iPad and Android. The calls have excellent sound quality and are highly secure with end-to-end encryption. You don't even need to configure your firewall or router or any other networking gear. Now you can chat with your friends on Facebook, Messenger, Xbox, Hotmail and Outlook.com account. You don’t even need a Skype account to use Facebook or Messenger.
Skype 18.104.22.168 for Windows:
- Optimizations to the video messaging experience: To ensure a consistent Skype experience no matter what device you use we have updated the behavior for video messaging access points when a contact is offline and the share (plus button) menu. When a contact is offline, the video call button will now display as greyed out rather than showing the video message button. The share menu includes the send video messaging option for both online and offline contacts. We also decided to remove the video message access point from the in call toolbar.
- Screen share: Doesn’t work when restarted a second time for users on 6.1 version.
- Video messaging: Cannot playback video on Windows XP.
- Hanging: Client hangs when hovering over heart emoticon.
- Crashing: When resuming PC from sleep.
- File sharing: After cancelling transfer by recipient, cancelled transfer is not shown to sender.
- Lync contacts: After adding phone number to a Lync contact, information is not shown in their profile.
- Video calling: Changing camera stops video call in progress.
Skype for Mac 22.214.171.1247
- Optimizations to video messaging: To ensure a consistent Skype experience no matter which device you use, we have added entry points for video messaging to the share menu (plus button).
In addition, you will now be prompted to send a video message if your call goes unanswered for ten seconds.
Upgrading for users with non-administrator accounts: After downloading 6.6, all future updates will be silently downloaded for you even if you don’t have an administrator account on OS X.
- Improvements to the instant messaging experience: Thanks to your feedback, we have reintroduced quick access to the button that lets you edit chat messages. By clicking the arrow that appears on hover next to the timestamp of a message, you can access the editing menu.
- File Transfer: “Reveal File in Finder” can point to the wrong file when multiple files with the same name are sent via file transfer.
- Conversations: Sometimes unsent chat message does not show up when switching back to prior a conversation.
- Generic: In some cases, Skype accesses the non-existent file video.cfg every second.
- Calling: Cannot block phone numbers.
You can download Skype 126.96.36.199 for Windows Offline/Full installer, Jaws Script, and Skype 188.8.131.527 for Mac Offline/full installer from below links.
If above link not working, then Click below link to