Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Chrome offers lightning fast and safe browsing, private browsing, plugins to make browsing easier, sync with other devices to access your settings anywhere and more features. Chrome is an open source browser available for Windows, Linux, Mac, Chromeframe, Android and iOS. Screen readers like Jaws and NVDA is accessible with Chrome.
The Chrome Stable channel has been updated to 17.0.963.83 on Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome Frame. This release fixes issues with Flash games, along with the security fixes listed below.
# Fixes issues with Flash games
# Security fixes
* Use-after-free with first-letter handling.
* libpng integer issue from upstream.
* Use-after-free in CSS cross-fade handling.
* Memory corruption in WebGL canvas handling.
* Use-after-free in block splitting.
* Apply additional isolations to webui privileges.
* Prompt in the browser native UI for unpacked extension installation.
* Cross-origin violation with “magic iframe”.
* Invalid read in v8.